Summer is a great time to take a break from work and hang out with the family. What’s a more summer-appropriate family vacation than a trip? If you’ve got a long car ride or flight in your future, follow our Travel Tips for a fun and happy adventure!
- Stay hydrated. Even if you don’t think you’re exerting yourself, it’s still important to drink a full 8 glasses (or half your bodyweight in ounces) of H2O every day. It might not feel like you’re getting thirsty, but you could be. Watch for signs of dehydration, like headache, dizziness, and fatigue.
- Eat good food! Embrace the local culture- have a peach in Georgia, Texas BBQ, or lobsters in Maine. Find out what the specialty of the area is and indulge a little!
- Sitting in a car or on a flight all day with bent knees and a curved back will make for a very sore body. Every chance you can, stand up and stretch a little. You may get some funny looks from strangers, but that’s alright!
- Be aware of your surroundings. Know where you are and make sure someone you trust does, too. A great vacation is made even better when everyone is safe.
- Have fun!! Time with family is invaluable and fuels memories for years to come.
87 Summit Ave
Hackensack, NJ 07601